Friday, June 25, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance Favorites!

I LOVE SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE! I've been watching it since it began 7 seasons ago. Here are my favorites thus far for season 7.

Favorite Boy Dancer - KENT BOYD



Favorite Girl Dancer - LAUREN FRODERMAN



Honorable Mention Dancer - ROBERT ROLDAN



Favorite All-Star Girl Dancer - KATHRYN McCORMICK

She was my favorite from season 6 and I'm so happy that she's back! She was fantastic in the Bollywood performance Wednesday night.

Favorite All-Star Boy Dancer - PASHA KOVALEV



Favorite Judge of ALL Seasons - ADAM SHANKMAN



Favorite Choreographer - WADE ROBSON


This season, I feel like all of the dancers are already better than last years dancers (except Jacob and Kathryn of course) and the season has just began. It probably has to do with choosing fewer dancers (only 11 instead of 20), and they are dancing and learning these routines with experienced dancers. Is anyone else loving So You Think You Can Dance like me? Who are your favorites?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Kathryn! She was fabulous last year. I always look forward to SYTYCD.