Friday, June 11, 2010

My New Computer!! :)

This evening, Lance and I went to Best Buy and bought this Blue Gateway Laptop for me. This is a late birthday present from Lance since Barry and Kim bought me an iPhone for my birthday. We also combined our spiff money that we won this month from work. I think it was $375 total to offset the cost of the computer. I always have to rationalize these large purchases. :)

This is my first very own computer because I'm too cheaper to buy expensive items except a car of course. Other items that Lance had to buy me because I don't enjoy buying things that are expensive is a digital camera (23rd birthday) and a Zune (christmas present 2008) for when I run. My Zune is blue too!!

My iPhone is great, it's like a little hand held computer! Thanks again Barry and Kim for my iPhone.

No comments: