Saturday, June 26, 2010

Personalizing Our Wedding

I definitely want to incorporate personal touches within our wedding and here are some great ideas that I've come across.


I love pictures and our initials, so lets put them together. The black and silver letters would go great with our color scheme.


I'm not sure I love this exact cake topper, but I definitely want a F on the top of our cake.


2 inch x 2 inch magnets from zazzle.com
I just found zazzle.com and I will probably use them for my invitations. I love these little magnets that I customized with our color scheme and names.


Lance is Jewish, so we will be incorporating some Jewish Wedding touches like these glass stomping. I found out it's actually a light bulb these days. We will be incorporating some more Jewish touches, but not sure what yet. Maybe I'll walk around Lance eight times or something else still TBD.


At the reception we will participate in this cool Jewish tradition. I just hope they don't drop us! :)

No comments: