Thursday, June 10, 2010

Invitations Take 2

I'm having a difficult time deciding what kind of wedding invitations I should go with. I like the feminine damask and modern monogram types, but I feel like I can never find the right color blue or there's too much or too little going on. Here are some types of invitations that I like, but not sure I love. Let me know what you think.


Winter's Elegance


Toile Border


Flowery Lace

I like the lace concept, but this invitation isn't it. It's the wrong color of blue and it's too plain.


Morocann Dream

This is the same kind of bottom format as the one before, but again it's too plain and white space.


Dramatic Damask


With A Flourish


High Style

This invitation was on my previous list and I still like it. The only thing I would change is the font. It's need to be more modern.


Something Blue Border

I would get rid of the bow, but I love the "Something Blue Border." The name's cute too!

4 comments:

Sybil said...

i actually like the dramatic damask. it's very elegant! :D

Animated Confessions

Unknown said...

I like the first one and the last one :)

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Ooh these are all really cute! The top one isn't my fave, but I love all the other ones. Careful with square invites, since they cost more to mail!

Matt said...

I like the first one!