Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Loving Benches and Chairs

Below are some benches and chairs that I found on Esty.com. I have furniture fever as it gets closer to December when Lance and I will be buying our first house in Hermitage, TN.







These three benches would look really nice in the foyer of our new house. Hopefully, we will get a foyer in our new house!



Here's a cute pale blue ottoman. I love the tradition look of this ottoman, it's almost Victorian looking with the bow and lace detail.





Here are two really cute living room ascent chairs. The top one is more formal and this bottom one is my absolute favorite. It reminds me of a Sarah Richardson chair from her HGTV show "Sarah's House."







These three dinning room head table chairs are very cute. The first one with the floral print is my favorite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We definitely have the same taste in furniture. I just love the first bench and the blue ottoman. Great post and great blog.

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Those chairs are so fun! Yay for neighbors (psst. move into our neighborhood. thanks.)