Friday, June 18, 2010

Here's More Wedding Invitations

This was the first time that I really went through Esty.com and looked at wedding invitations. I must say, I'm very impressed by the quality of wedding invitations that I found on the website. They're a couple of designers that I emailed to see if they could create my wedding invitation vision. Here's some of the ones that I liked. They are better than the last batch.






























This doesn't have anything to do with a wedding, but it's a really cute baby announcement that I found on esty.com.

4 comments:

Keri said...

Wow! These are BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love the first 5!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Ohhh, I love all of them! So hard to choose a favorite!

Anonymous said...

I like the 4th one

More said...

Wow a very romantic wedding invitations, wedding invitations I liked it, very simple and feminine. With an elegant blend of color and modern, very amazing. I want to create a design for my brother, if You have the example design