Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Back into a Running & Tanning Routine



Yesterday, I signed up for a gym membership at Anytime Fitness. I pay $34.99 per month plus I get free tanning for a year. Oh yeah...and I can work out and tan whenever I feel the urge to do either, ANYTIME day or night. Probably won't go late at night, but you get the point. It's a great deal!

In Montgomery, when I was a YMCA member I paid $36 per month and did not receive free tanning. :( I'm very happy that I found this workout and tanning combo just one exit away from my apartment. Now, I'm going to be toned and tan for summer.

I've worked out and tanned that last two days after work. I'm doing great so far! I just need to keep it up and maintain my routine. My plan is to work out at least 4 times a week and tan maybe 3 times a week until I get a really good base tan. I'm pretty pale right now and started with 5 minutes in the tanning bed. 6 minutes here I come!

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

That's fantastic! I keep meaning to start exercising...