Thursday, June 24, 2010

Enjoyed the CMA Fest w/ Nettie!

My good friend and college roommate, Annette, came down from Michigan to visit and we went to the CMA Music Fest on Saturday, June 12th, 2010. The concert was in LP Field where the Tennessee Titans play football. Can't wait to go to some games! Here's some pictures during the day before the concert.


Me and Nettie @ Coyote Ugly


Here's my Roxy Maxi Dress that I bought last summer with my friend Erin. It's my absolute favorite!!


Me and Nettie w/ Elvis


Josh and Nettie w/ Cowboy Boot

The country music acts were great and there were no bad seats in LP Field. Here are pictures of the concerts, and Annette and I.


The walk to LP Field from all of the CMA Fest Festivities on Broadway. Man was it a hot one!


Over the bridge to LP Field. Here's a picture of Broadway and 1st Avenue.


The Cumberland River and Nashville's Bridge. I love this bridge and my picture it's bad either!


The flyover! It flew over us twice because once just wasn't cutting it at the CMA Fest on Saturday.


Say Cheese! Here's Nettie and I enjoying the hot, sticky summer evening while we waited for the acts to begin.


Jamie O'Neal singing the National Anthem


Easton Corbin


Billy Currington


Martina McBride


Zac Brown Band - MY FAVORITE


Rascal Flatts


Surprise Fireworks during Rascal Flatts Concert


More of Rascal Flatts

The CMA Fest was awesome and I loved all of the acts, I just wish Jamie O'Neal would have sang some of her songs because she only sang the National Anthem. I also wanted the Zac Brown Band and Rascal Flatts to sing more songs! The Zac Brown Band and Rascal Flatts only sang 3 songs each. I was a little disappointed, but all of the proceeds went to the Nashville Flood Relief so I guess I can't complain too much! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you saw some great bands. Awesome.

Unknown said...

Aww cute!!! :) :) Love you!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I love that dress. You better keep an eye on it in your closet...