Sunday, June 6, 2010

Men's Wedding Wear

Today, I went to Men's Wearhouse to help some friends pick out their male wedding attire and of course I browsed for our wedding. Here's pics of what I like from tuxedos to suspenders.

TUXEDO


Calvin Klein Two-Button Super 100's Notch Lapel

DRESS SHIRT


Microfiber White Point Collar Shirt

VESTS
Bella Luna Vests


White & Platinum

Here is Lance's options for vests. Lance and I both agree that we would rather see him in Platinum than White. I just think it would look better with his coloring than white. It all depends on the bridesmaid dresses though. If the bridesmaid dresses are blue then the groomsman will wear blue, but if the bridesmaids wear silver/gray the groomsman will wear gray vests and Lance will have to wear white.


Horizon & Black

The groomsman will probably wear this blue horizon vest. The fathers (Barry and Richard) are wearing black vests as well as the 4 ushers: Tyler, Robert, Dan and Cody.

TIES

Here are the tie options for the boys below. My favorite one is this first one below. Lance and the groomsman will wear the same tie. The fathers and ushers will just wear the black tie that comes with the tuxedo or they could wear one of the black and white ties below. These ties would be the guys bridal party gift.

The gray ties below could be another option for Lance if we choose to differentiate Lance from the rest of his groomsman and not go with this first tie below. We shall see though. I will decided when all the girls go Bridesmaid dress shopping on August 20th in Michigan. Then I will decide on the boys attire.


Campia Moda Blue Stripe Extra Long Silk Tie



Silk Tie - Brilliant Blue


Silver and Black Tie


Cavallieri Italian Tie


Black w/ Fine White Stripes


White, Silver and Charcoal Gray Tie


SUSPENDERS

These suspenders are for Lance to wear and Lance only. I love suspenders on guys! It's really formal, but it takes me back to Dean Martin and a real classic look. I think it's really HOTT! :)


Black Formal Suspenders


SHOES


Black Round-Toe Shoes

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute!! So wait...are we going dress shopping on August 20th now??

Helena Fay Ballard said...

No August 1st. I'm not sure how you go the 20th. :)

Unknown said...

Lol...right here: "I will decided when all the girls go Bridesmaid dress shopping on August 20th in Michigan"