Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Favorite Wedding Cakes from TheKnot.com

Lance and I went grocery shopping last weekend at Publix and I found myself in their bakery looking at wedding cakes. They have many different shapes, sizes and designs. We will probably buy our wedding cake at Publix because A) it tastes good B) it's affordable and C) they look great! It's all about what it looks like anyway. :) Take a look at some beautiful wedding cake pictures.

































All of these inspirational wedding cake pictures came from theknot.com. I like everything from traditional to modern, all with something blue.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Oooh these cakes are beautiful! I like the fun, funky ones. So different!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I love all of those!!! The one w/the champagne ribbon is gorgeous, and I'm a sucker for little dots around the bottom.