Monday, June 7, 2010

Heads or Tails

I'm down to two wedding dresses and I may have to flip a coin. I've only tried on one of the dresses, but I've been eying the other one online for a couple months now. The one online doesn't come out to stores until July, so I'm going back to Treasures Formals (Atlanta, GA) in August to try it on and make my final selection: heads or tails.



Here are my two chooses (I will not post the pictures because I don't want Lance to see, but I'll link to the appropriate websites):

  1. Mon Cheri - Alice Dress w/ top piece (approx. $1,200)
  2. Sophia Tolli - Demetria Dress (approx. $900)
One of my bridesmaids, Erin, also tried on some bridesmaid dresses that they had there. Take a look below.


Bill Levkoff - Style 541



Bill Levkoff - 381 Style



Jasmine - L2062 Style



Jasmine - L3003 Style

All of these dresses would have to be in silver or black because they do not come in the right blue. I'm looking for royal or horizon blue. I could make it work though with silver dresses. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All of those are super cute!! :)

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Love the sophia tolli dress (far left) in the pictures. That one was one of my "inspiration" dresses!