Monday, May 24, 2010

Wedding Hair Styles - Finding Me

My wedding dress will not be strapless and it will have a killer back, but I don't want an updo. I need to figure out how to showcase the back of the dress while incorporating sweet, romantic curls. I also would like to find a beautiful hair piece to provide some sparkle.

Eva's Half Updo


Side Pony w/ Hair Piece
This is my number one look so far. I love the soft, long, romantic curls that wouldn't take awhile from the great back of my soon-to-be dress.

Half Pulled Back


One Side Pulled Back w/ Hair Piece


No Part Half Updo


Curly Pony w/ Flowers


Updo w/ Flower
I didn't really want an updo, but this one is sweet and romantic. Simple and elegant.


Side Pony w/ Feathered-Flower


Updo w/ Flower and Fab Dress
I love, love, love this dress and hair w/ flower. The whole look is gorgeous! An open back is beautiful, very feminine and delicate.


Updo w/ Lace Turtle Neck Dress
This dress will look something like mine and just maybe would look best with an updo instead of a side pony or half updo.


Perfection
Love the curly updo with beautiful pure white flower and perfect veil. Completely see through with a touch of delicate, elegant lace. It's everything on my list except I wish I could find a picture with a non-strapless dress, side pony tail (or sweet updo I guess), hair piece and perfect veil. I'm not sure if the image in my head would be too much or not. If anyone can find a picture of this picture in my head please post the link. :)

No comments: