Friday, May 14, 2010

My Wedding Party

I used David's Bridal Dress Your Wedding online application and here's my wedding party!!! Woot! Woot! Really cool online application, but scary looking people. :)

We have a large wedding party that includes the following:

8 Bridesmaids
8 Groomsman
4 Ushers
1 Flower Girl
1 Ringbearer
1 Father of the Groom
1 Mother of the Groom
1 Father of the Bride
1 Mother of the Bride
1 Groom
1 BRIDE


Listed in this picture from left to right: Elyse, Annette, Amy, Lydia, Helena (Me), Lance (My Groom), Cory, Ryan, Adam and Jacob.


Listed in this picture from left to right: Erin, Maribeth, Amanda, Liz, Helena (Me), Lance (My Groom), Josh, Daniel, Lucas and Kyle.


Listed in this picture from left to right: Cody, Julia, Richard, Susanne, Helena (Me), Lance (My Groom), Kim, Barry, Daffyd and Daniel. (Missing Ushers: Robert and Tyler)

No comments: