Thursday, May 13, 2010

Finding My Eight Bridesmaids' Dresses

Here are a couple bridesmaid dresses that I am looking at for my 8 bridesmaids. My colors are blue, black, white and silver so I would like to have them blue.

Alfred Angelo
Capri Blue

The Back

Alfred Angelo
Marine Blue and Ivory
David's Bridal
Horizon

I found a picture online of a normal size women wearing this David's Bridal dress. It's cute, but it definitely looks better on the model. That's true for any dress though! :)



Dessy Bridesmaid Prints
I love these two prints for bridesmaid dresses!



Ann Taylor
Silk Taffeta V-Neck Dress
Silver Moon

This dress is gorgeous if I wanted to go silver. I really love blue, but this dress is really, really classy and elegant!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I like the top Alfred Angelo one- but maybe not if you have busty bridesmaids. The 2nd one, not so much. I'd do a single color on the BM dresses, to avoid having them look dated. The cape cod print from Dessy is soo cute!

Helena Fay Ballard said...

I agree. All of my bridesmaids are busty except for two. I'm sure most of them would kill me if I put them in the first one. :) They aren't tiny girls by any means.

When I go back to Michigan this summer, all of my bridesmaids (except Erin) will be trying on dresses. We shall see what we end up going with. One of them might be pregnant too!! :) She definitely has baby fever!