Saturday, May 1, 2010

Victoria's Secret Wish List

The Victoria's Secret magazine came in the mail today and I've pin-pointed some dresses that I have my eye on.


Pleated Sleeveless Halter Playdress
Color: Beach Blue
Price: $59 (on sale)

This dress also comes in white, citronella and lilac haze. I would love it in all of them except white. Not a huge fan of solid white dresses unless it's a wedding dress of course! :)



Rib Racerback Tank Dress
Color: Black
Price: $65 (on sale)

This dress also comes in cocoa, navy and very berry. I love the black and the navy is super cute too! Not a fan of cocoa or very berry because of the weird color combos.



Tiered Sweetheart Halter Dress
Color: Purple Multicolor
Price: $39 or 2/$50

This dress comes in six different colors, but this is the only one that I particularly like.



Printed Knot-Front Flirty Little Dress
Color: Black Multicolor
Price: $98

This is the only color available for this style dress. It's very chic with it's length, halter top and high waist. Love it for a summer evening look!

2 comments:

Karla@TheClassyWoman said...

We definitely have similar taste. I love all of these dresses, the blue one is my favorite. I really like that particular shade and halters are one of my personal favs.

That tiered sweetheart halter dress is really pretty and is very reasonable! There is a reason why I can't have the magazine delivered to my house. I'd want to buy it all! ;)

Helena Fay Ballard said...

The blue halter dress is my favorite too. It's classy and sweet, and is great for summer. I love blue as you can tell, but the violet and yellow are just as pretty. :)