Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lance and I are engaged!!!

Lance proposed to me on Friday, May 7th, 2010. It was a complete surprise! When I came home after work on Friday, Lance was waiting on one knee with my favorite song playing in the background (Whatever it is by the Zac Brown Band). This will be our "first dance" song at our wedding reception. I won this disagreement!! :)

My Ring


A Close Up


Lance with My Ring


Lance Again


Picture of US on TV


Pictures and Roses ALL OVER


More Pictures and Roses


My Roses!!


My Ring and I

Take Two!!!

My Close Up

My Ring's Close Up


I Love It!!!

Lance purchased my ring at Shane Co. It's a 1 and 1/2 carot with the matching wedding band.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I love it! How exciting. It's great how you were suprised- it's really true that even if you know it's *coming*, you'll still be shocked!

Aspiring Domestic Goddess said...

How beautiful!!!