Sunday, May 23, 2010

Finalizing My Wedding Dress Shopping Weekend

Here are the three Bridal Stores that Kim, Erin and myself will be attending on May 29th. That's this Saturday!! I'm very excited to try on wedding dresses. I've scheduled my appointments and I'm waiting on confirmation from two of them.


Bel Fiore Bridal

My appointment is scheduled for Saturday, but we may go back on Sunday to let Erin try on Bridesmaid dresses. They have all of my favorite bridesmaid designers and Lett's Bridal in Lansing, MI carries most of these designers too. Perfect for my 7 other bridesmaids in Michigan.



Treasures Formals

They have Mon Cheri!!!! :) My dream dress is at this store, but it probably won't be in for another month. I'll have to come back to Atlanta when it arrives. :)



Bridals by Lori

This bridal store is probably out of my price range, but I'm excited to check out all the beautiful dresses.

No comments: