Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finding The Right Bouquet

Here are some more bouquets. I've been looking at flowers a lot when I go to the grocery store to find inspiration. I found some great ones today and I'll see if I can find a picture.


Delphiniums w/ White Roses
It has both my blue flowers and white roses, but I would like lighter, brighter blue flowers. Also both types of flowers need to be scattered throughout the bouquet.


Hydrangeas w/ Ribbon
I love this bouquet design, but it's missing my white roses. Love the navy polka dot ribbon!


Light Blue Hydrangeas, Ivory Roses and Dark Blue Delphiniums
I love the combination of all of the different colors of blue. It would look great against my blue bridesmaid dresses, currently still TBD.


Pink Orchids and Blue Hydrangeas
Just a hint of the perfect blue. I love this bright blue, but where are the white roses? :)


Blue Hydrangeas, White Roses and Green Berries
The blue and white tones need to be brighter, richer and deeper. The roses are a little too off white.


White Roses, White & Blue Hydrangeas and Spiky Blue Thistle


The Perfect Blue Hydrangeas


This is IT!
Change the pink roses to white and the violet hydrangeas to royal blue, and I'm done. Love everything about this bouquet including the silver ribbon.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Blue flowers?!? You're a wild one. I'm looking forward to seeing more inspiration pictures of said bouquet. Have you started looking at florists yet?

Elyse said...

My favorite is the bouquet with pink orchids and blue hydrangeas!! So pretty