Thursday, August 5, 2010

Me In Wedding Dresses

I tried on some more wedding dresses when I was up in Michigan last weekend at Lett's Bridal with 7 of my bridesmaids (missing one - Erin in Alabama) when we were looking for bridesmaid dresses. Check out these wedding dresses! For some reason, my little sister and maid of honor cut off my head in these pictures. Thanks Lydia! :)















My Favorite at Lett's


The type of veil I will definitely have

I'm still going to purchase my wedding dress in Atlanta on August 28th and it's now down to 3 dresses. This last one and the other two in my inspirational boards.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Just clicked on your blog from someone elses (not sure whose!). Anyway, I saw that you live in Nashville and are getting married so I wanted to tell you about a Bridal Expo Wedding 101 is having :) @ The Factory in Franklin. Wedding 101 is a completely free resource for brides but they are having a Bridal Expo on August 22nd with food and cake and an auction benefiting the Fairy Godmother Project of Music City.

You may not be interested since it looks like you'll probably be getting married in Michigan but I thought I'd pass it along anyway!!

Helena Fay Ballard said...

Thanks Kristen! Actually, we are getting married in Nashville. I'll definitely have to check out the Expo.

Anonymous said...

You look great in them all..but I especially love the third one and the last one. Beautiful.