Monday, August 23, 2010

Furniture Finds For Our First Home

Here are some of my furniture finds that I found searching online. These are all from Ashley Furniture (except my damask dinning room head chairs) and all around the style of items that I would want to purchase for my first home. I like modern lines with traditional and unique elements like my wedding that is coming up in less than a year!!! The 365 day countdown began on Friday!!!


Ashley Furniture Dinning Set and China Cabinet


Damask Dinning Room Chairs from Pier 1 Imports (2)


Matching Bar Stools for Our New Island (2)


Black Modern Sleeper Sofa



Comfy Over-sized Chair and Ottoman


Instead of the Comfy Chair- Could Do A Formal Accent Chair


Coffee Table and End Tables


King Size Comforter Set



Unique Square Lamp (2)

More pictures of furniture and inside my home as I begin to decorate after we close around the end of October. Can't wait to decorate, paint and refurbish furniture. I'll be going antiquing too!!

No comments: