Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Bridesmaids Trying on Bridesmaids Dresses

While in Michigan last weekend, I had all of my bridesmaids (except Erin because she lives in Montgomery, AL) try on bridesmaid dresses for me at David's Bridal and Lett's Bridal. Here's the madness with 7 girls trying on dresses.


Little Sister (Lydia) and Maid of Honor in the front w/ the pony tail.


Amanda, Me, Amy, Elyse and Liz


Amanda, Elyse, Aunt Maribeth, Me and Annette


Amanda, Elyse, Maribeth, Amy, Liz and Annette


Maribeth, Amy, Amanda, Annette, Lydia and Me


Amanda, Me, Liz, Elyse and Maribeth


Amanda, Me, Lydia and Amy


Maribeth, Annette, Lydia, Amy, Me, Liz, Amanda and Elyse
(We missed you Miss Erin!!)

This is the dress that I think we are going to end up going with because the majority thought it was the most comfortable. I really didn't want strapless, but I may have them make it a one shoulder dress depending on what wedding dress I choose. This dress comes with spaghetti straps and I think I'll have them use both straps on one shoulder. I have to go to David's Bridal and test it out though before I have all of the bridesmaids alter their dress this way.

As you can see all of the girls tried on numerous dresses and we are going with none of these colors in the picture above. We are going with Horizon Blue, which is below.


Horizon

Here's a couple pictures of other wedding parties wearing this dress for all of their bridesmaids.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looked great on everyone! How exciting.

mrs. t said...

That's the dress we chose for my girls, except in the long version in kelly green. They loved them & said they were comfortable. Plus, how can you go wrong with a dress with pockets! :)

Helena Fay Ballard said...

Thank you for the input!! They are really cute and you definitely can't go wrong with pockets!! :)