Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wedding Weekend

Lance and I have a wedding to go to this weekend and Lance is one of the groomsman. His best friend is getting married here in Nashville to Sarah Elizabeth and here's the dress I'm planning on wearing to the Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding.

Here's the 4 dress options that I have for the rehearsal dinner and wedding.


New Blue Dress


Calvin Klein Green Dress


Strapless Bow Dress


My Little Black Dress


Here's the 3 heels options that I have for the rehearsal dinner and wedding.


Silver Sandals


Burgundy Heels


Black Peep Toe

3 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I say strapless with bow for the rehearsal (love that bow!) and green for the wedding! If that's the green dress you wore at Adam's wedding- it's a sure winner. It looked rockin on you!

Eva said...

I like the blue dress combined with the black peep shoes. All the dresses are pretty though!

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I hope you wore the blue or green dress. I love them!