Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Full Weekend - Dress & Ikea!

Last weekend, Lance and I went to Atlanta for two reasons. 1) For Lance to attend a Bachelor Party for his fraternity brother, Kyle, that is getting married in September. 2) To purchase my wedding dress!!! Kim, Brenna and I went to my favorite wedding dress shop in Atlanta, Treasures Formal to see my favorite consultant Lauren.

Like I said before, I was down to two dresses and here is the one that I purchased:


Sophia Tolli Demetria


Close Up


Small Preview

While in Atlanta, Kim (Lance's Mom) and I went shopping at Ikea!! I picked up a couple things for our first house that we will be moving into on October 28th. I can't wait to decorate the whole house exactly how I want to. Here's a little preview on what I picked up at Ikea and a couple items I'll probably go back and pick up on our next visit to Atlanta in November:


Pyra Wok - Only $4.99



Dark Gray King Sheet Set


4- Bottle Wine Rack - Only $9.99
So I bought 2!!

Some items on my wish list. I'll definitely purchase these next time:


Gray Rug - Only $19.99
We are going to measure our new house this week and see what size rug we will need in our dinning room. If this rug is large enough I will definitely purchase this one. It's so pretty!


Bleached Merete Curtains - Only $19.99
These will go great with my gray and white rug above.

I found some great gray floral duvet set that would go great with my new dark gray sheets, but Ikea didn't have them in a King Size set. Booo! I'll have more pictures of furniture that we are purchasing for our first home and after pics of my decorating skills.

5 comments:

Aspiring Domestic Goddess said...

You look AMAZING!!

That is a stunning dress, you must be so happy!

Anonymous said...

Your dress is so beautiful!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Love the dress! It fits both your body and your style perfectly- beautiful choice!

Helena Fay Ballard said...

Thank you!! I'm very very excited!! Now all I need is a tan. :)

EMT said...

I have those wine racks in my dinning room. I have six of them, three rows of two. They make great wall decor!