Friday, August 20, 2010

Busy Saturday Tomorrow

Lance and I have a busy Saturday planned tomorrow and it's full of wedding activities with a touch of pampering. First thing in the morning, bright and early at 8:30 a.m. I will get my hair did with a cut and color. I'm planning on just getting a trim and filling in my roots with blondness. Here are my inspirational pictures.


Hayden Panettiere


My favorite REESE WITHERSPOON



Carrie Underwood

Next, Lance and I will be meeting our potential wedding photographer. He is Michael Doerman where his packages start at $1,100 and his pictures are great! There's one couple on this website where they held their reception at the same place the we are, good ole Old Hickory Country Club in Hermitage, TN.


It's our Reception Venue!!!


The Old Hickory Country Club has a beautiful golf course!!

Lastly, Lance and I will be shopping, shopping, shopping for our registry!!! We are definitely registering at Target, Williams-Sonoma, Honeymoon website and Macy's or Bed, Bath and Beyond. We haven't quite decided on the last one because Lance won't let me look online. He wants us to do it together in the beginning and then of course I will take over the online shopping and stalk each item as it's purchased.

If you can think of any store that I missed, please let me know. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!