Friday, July 23, 2010

Elegant vs. Modern

For my wedding, I have two conflicting themes of how I want to feel on my wedding day- Elegant vs. Modern. I've displayed two different inspirational collages that I created on Style Me Pretty.

As you can see it starts with my wedding dress choice followed by the bridesmaid dress. No worries ladies, I told Lance he's not allowed to look at my blog anymore. Not that he does anyway.

Pure Elegance

My Elegant Wedding


Simply Modern

My Modern Wedding

I'm curious to hear your opinions about my choice of wedding style. I have to decide on August 28th when I go to Atlanta and try on the second dress- Pure Elegance. I will have to make my first and only wedding dress purchase. There's no turning back after August 28th! This maybe more nerve-racking than the actual wedding. :)

4 comments:

Karen said...

They are both so pretty. My experience with choosing a gown was that when you try on the right one, you just know. My Mom and sisters came with me and took pictures so I could see how I'd look to other people. That might work for you.

I adore all of the blue items. What a pretty color and it will look so gorgeous beside your complexion and light hair. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. You are going to be such a pretty bride.

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Simply modern!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the dresses in Simply Modern. The other details are pretty close...so it's just a matter of preference. I agree with Karen. When you try on your dress, you'll know. :)

Unknown said...

I love the modern style!! :) But really it does depend on which dress you feel the greatest in! And which dress we end up picking on Sunday!! Eek! So excited to see you!! :)