Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Overstock.com Wish List

As I know I've said before, Lance and I are looking for furniture to fill our first home. Here are a couple items that I found on overstock.com that I'm looking to purchase this week.


Beckett Buffet - Only $423.99
Perfect China Cabinet! It's half cabinet half buffet. I like the look of this shorter cabinet for our new china that we are getting from Lance's parents. It was Lance's Grandma's china.


Maxine Printed Paisley Duvet Set - Only $37.03
I'm purchasing the Black King Size set.


Hitch Antique Gold Finish Table Lamp - Only $44.99 Each
I'd place 2 of these lamps on each night stand next to our master bed.

3 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I love that buffet! Can you buy 2?

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Love this buffet! Can you please order 2 so we can cut the shipping cost?

Helena Fay Ballard said...

Overstock.com is $2.95 for all items to be shipped. We can split $2.95 if you need to!! :)