Thursday, September 2, 2010

Something Blue - Wedding Shoes

I was looking online randomly for blue flats for my wedding in less than a year and I just purchased my wedding shoes. They should match the bridesmaid dresses quite nicely. Here's a picture.


Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Odell Ruffle Ballet Flats
Royal Blue - Only $12.99 @ Target

I'm truly thinking about just having all of my bridesmaids purchase gray ballet flats so they are comfortable and we all match. It would be super easy and adorable!!

3 comments:

Aspiring Domestic Goddess said...

Love that you are wearing flats. I am planning on wearing quite high heels, but want to wear flats for reception if I get sore but then the dress length will be too long.
Dilema haha.



http://domesticdivinity.blogspot.com/

Helena Fay Ballard said...

That's a great idea though!! I have to wear flats because my fiance and I are the same height.

At least I'll be comfortable and hopefully won't trip. :) I'm getting my dress ordered to have the lace just hit the ground when I'm in flats.

Hopefully it turns out right. I'm crossing my fingers.

Unknown said...

Great idea Helank!! :)