Monday, September 13, 2010

My Living Room Wish List

Here's the new living room coach and pillows that I'm going to purchase on homereserve.com. It's a really nice website and I'm excited to pick my own fabrics.


Pulse Smoke Tux Love Seat for $272
2 Kiowa Black 16 Inch Square Pillow for $21 each


Gramercy Off-White Side Chairs (Set of 2) for $342.99
From Overstock.com

I'd love to purchase these to chairs to place across the Tux Love Seat above. I'd then place a circle ascent table between these two chairs with the perfect lamp on the table.


Round Occasion Table - Black for $76.49
From Target.com

The perfect lamp TBD, but I'll probably purchase it from Home Goods because they have the most affordable and largest selection of perfect lamps that I've seen. Before and after pictures of how I decorate each room in my house are still to come. Stay tuned and enjoy!

No comments: