Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dress on the Horizon

I've officially decided which bridesmaid dress that I'm going to go with and the winner is Short Cotton Sateen Spaghetti Strap Dress Style F14138 AND...Cotton Sateen Strapless Dress with Ruching and Pockets Style 83312. I'll have 4 bridesmaids in one dress and 4 in the other. They will be every other when they line up.


David's Bridal - Style F14138



David's Bridal - Style 83312

And here is what my two flower girls will be wearing. They are the cutest little girls ever and they will look great in these dresses.


David's Bridal - Style 83312
These Flower Girl Dresses will be in Horizon Blue. I couldn't find a picture of it to display.


Example of Flower Girls in Blue Dresses!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome!! Yay!! Which one do I get to wear!?