Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Fitness and Tanning Routine!!

I had to find a new fitness and tanning facility because two weeks after I signed up at Anytime Fitness, it unexpectedly closed down. I was so excited about the great price of the gym and tanning at $34.99 a month. When I was notified via email, I was super bummed, but than my search for a new gym and tanning began.

I tried the Hermitage Fitness Center for the free week and I found out quickly that it was not the facility for me. I only worked out there for a day and they were way over priced for such an old facility. I don't remember the price exactly, but I use to have a YMCA membership when I lived in Montgomery, AL and I found myself thinking that I might as well just sign up for the Y again. The older gentleman at the facility kept trying to have me sign up my Fiance for a membership too after I repeatedly said he wouldn't be interested! He never congratulated me either and kept calling him my boyfriend. You could say that he wasn't listening to me!

After that random experience, I decided to try Urban Active because the $14.95 a month sounded like an awesome price to me!! They did have a start up fee that they didn't advertise, but once I got in there and looked at their facility I quickly didn't care and instantly signed up. It's only $14.95 a month for the gym and $17.83 a month for tanning with the first month free on the basic plan. That's ONLY $32.78 a month!! Needless to say I'm very happy with my gym and tanning facility selection and now I'm going at least 3 or 4 times a week.





I'll be looking great and tan for our engagement pictures that we are probably going to schedule for the beginning of November after we move into our new house. I can't wait for all of the new experiences to come!!

1 comment:

Null said...

Hey girl! I was all about tanning (I'm from Jersey after all) and had a salon membership from the time I was 17-23. I really wish I could go back in time because at 29you can see the sun damage I wouldn't have otherwise. Not gonna lie, I still love to be tan, but year-round tanning at the salon was too much. Do the gym, skip the tanning.

Ok, gonna stop sounding like my mom now :) I love your blog, glad I found it!