Monday, July 19, 2010

More Pretty Like Dresses

Here are some more Bridesmaid dresses that I'm liking in my two colors blue or silver. :)


Mori Lee Style 835 in Silver


Mori Lee Style 851 in Marine (Blue)


Mori Lee Style 834 in Marine (Blue)


Mori Lee Style 805 in Cooper
(I wish they had some better colors. They have black too!)





Angelina Faccenda Style 20105 in Mediterranean

I don't really like long dresses, but here are some cute long, elegant dresses that I like below. Depending on the wedding dress I decide these would match pretty great with one of them.


Mori Lee Style 284 in Silver


One-Shoulder Chiffon Dress
with Floral Detail Style F14010 in Horizon (Blue)



Jasmine Bridal Style B2041 in Platinum (Gray)


Jasmine Bridal Style 3055 in Black
(I also love it in Platinum, but couldn't find a great picture)


Jasmine Bridal Style B3046 in Platinum

3 comments:

Jami - XOimagine said...

Wow! Look at all these dresses on your blog! Very pretty! I love the white ones in your earlier post. You're from Michigan? I grew up in Minnesota! I live in CA now. Glad to stumble across your blog! Following you now!

xo - jami
i m a g i n e

Helena Fay Ballard said...

I'm glad you are enjoying my blog! Thanks for your comment and following me. It's great to hear from a fellow Midwesterner! :)

Anonymous said...

So great. How will you ever decide?