Thursday, July 1, 2010

Looking for Another White Dress!

Besides my soon-to-be wedding dress, I fell in love with this gorgeous dress when I was watching the Life and Career of Cameron Diaz on E! Cameron was wearing the most beautiful dress ever when accepting her Hollywood Walk of Fame Star. I know I'm a little behind, but here is her dress from a couple years ago. I really need to find a look a like.




Embroidered Ivory Dress Oscar de la Renta's Resort Collection

Here are some of the look a likes that I found online. Not as beautiful as Cameron's, but some close seconds.


Tahari by Arthur S. Levine Lace Sheath Dress


Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Pleat Detail Embroidered Cotton Dress


Tahari


Max & Cleo Pleated Ruffle Wrap Dress


I'd pair with these royal blue heels instead of red pumps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes!