Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bridesmaid Dress Shopping in MI

I'm flying up to Michigan at the end of the month for a family union in Petoskey, MI and I've scheduled two appointments for all of my bridesmaid's (eight) and I to go dress shopping. Here are the places that we are going to go:

1) David's Bridal (Of Course!)

He's the dress that is still at the top of my list for David's Bridal. I love the high neck line, short, horizon dresses.



Here's a couple pictures of real women in this style of dress. It works for all shapes. With having 8 bridesmaids I definitely have a wide range of will have many body types to dress.






I don't really have a favorite for Lett's Bridal, but I'm sure after we go and look at everything I will. I'd probably go with a gray bridesmaid dresses here because they aren't going to have the right color blue to match up with Men's Warehouse.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting. I can't wait to see what you've picked out.