Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th of July with BR

Sarah Elizabeth and I went to her wedding dress fitting this morning, and afterward stopped by the new Banana Republic outlet store in Prime Outlets in Lebanon, TN. I've missed BR since Opry Mills closed down due to the flooding. I feel like I'm walking into my very own store where everything was made for me. I love the fit of their clothes!

Today, everything in the store was 50% off! What a great start to my 4th of July weekend! When I go to work this week, I'll take some pictures of my new BR outfits so you can get a better look at them. Here's a little taste below and how affordable it was.


$22.49


$9.99


$22.49


$14.99


$14.99


$17.49

That's it for BR. Below are two other items that I bought last weekend. I'm loving white for the summer.






1 comment:

Tatum-LeTard said...

Wow... a great start indeed! I am loving all of the picks and what great prices to make it all the better. The white sandals will go with just about anything! I hope you are having a great week... here's to another good weekend coming up soon!