Monday, October 4, 2010

A Weekend Full of Purchases

After our big shop on Friday at hh gregg, I continued on Saturday with a Mary Kay / Stella & Dot Party at Sarah Elizabeth's and on Sunday with the Phoenix Flea Market (in Old Hickory, TN), Pier 1 Imports and Marshalls. Here are the items that I purchased.


Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation
$14


Stella & Dot Ava Cupchain Earrings
$22


Stella & Dot Kristin Charm Necklace
$24

This is a little girls necklace, but I loved the sparkling pave ball and the ivory flower. I will probably never wear the pink flower, but for the price who cares! The chain will be a little shorter than normal and I'm curious to see where it lands on me. If it is a little too short I can always use a different silver chain. Here's a picture of just the sparkling pave ball, so cute!






Dark Brown and Tan Suede Bench
@ Phoenix Flea Market for $49


Silver Antique Mirror
@ Phoenix Flea Market for $20

No comments: