Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Save the Date Idea

My new Save the Date idea is incorporating our first family (Lance, Bella and I) Christmas Card as our Save the Date. I will be able to use a picture that we will probably take in November when we visit Lance's parents. Now all I have left to do is figure out what outfit we all should wear for our first family pic. Here's an example of the direction I think I may go. Obviously not this picture and I'll have to incorporate Save the Date touches to the Christmas postcard.


2 comments:

Alisa said...

Hi! I just stumbled across your blog while looking for stuff for my wedding, and it's crazy but my colors are horizon blue and white too, and i've picked the same bridesmaid dresses (the strapless one) and flower girl dresses! happy planning to you! :)

Anonymous said...

HI, Funny thing, we are getting married with the same colors - cool! I am going make my save the dates on a site called www.savethedatemaguc.com - thanks for sharing - Congrats! Candace