Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dining Room Inspiration

I'm addicted to HGTV and looking forward to buying a house with my boyfriend, LF. I absolutely love Divine Design with Candice Olson, Color Splash with David Bromstad, Color Confidential with Jane Lockhart, Dear Genevieve with (of course) Genevieve Gorder and tons more.


Candice Olson


David Bromstad

I've been researching furniture and trying to gain inspiration. Right now I'm hooked on Dining Room Designs and I've found dining room chairs from Target that I must have.


Curvature Dining Chair- Black and White

Here's some of my Dining Room Inspirations. Enjoy the pics!


Troy Beasley


Baylor Anne Bone


Erinn Valencich


Joseph Pubillones


Candice Olson

I'm digging vertical stripes in dining rooms, definitely as a feature wall or possibly every wall. Here's a cool pic of vertical stripes.


1 comment:

Karla@TheClassyWoman said...

Great pics. Thanks for following me. :)